Gusttimo Ice-Cream @ ION Orchard

Luxury indulgence! haha...! I saw Gusttimo Ice-cream shop when I was in ION Orchard. I saw long Q and wonder if it's nice! As the price is not cheap for ice-cream! Well, probably not so expensive, but converted to RM, I personally think it's quite pricey!

Here's the name card of the shop!

I bought 4 scopes of ice-cream, they scope each of the flavor I choose and put it into a cup and top with a cone! I choose Mint, Mango, Green Apple & Wine! After trying, I think Wine & Mint are nice! Green Apple a bit sour & Mango is too sweet!!


MUST TRY!!! They had whole lot more of other flavor to choose from!

1 comments:

Tammy January 2, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

wow..i wonder how wine will taste like... my bf will love it..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Memo of the Day!!

Wish List


  • iPad 3 (New Ipad)
  • Sony 42' FULL HD 3D LED TV
  • iPhone 5
  • EOS 5D Mark III Kit (EF 24-105)
  • PlayStation 3 : Wrath of The White Witch Bundled
  • Christian Dior Sunglasses Madrague
  • Travel to Japan with Hubby

Labels

Followers

Hitting!!

Networkedblogs

Active Users!