Small Haul from Kinokuniya Singapore

Shopping in Kinokuniya Takashimaya became one of my routine for Sg trip! Purpose is to hunt for new mag (as usually the new arrival is earlier compared to Kino KLCC)!

But this time, I only saw InRed Jan issue which I had yet to buy from Kino KLCC and it's the last piece! I grabbed it with me first and got Wing to help to call Kino KLCC to confirm if I had reserved it or not, because if you reserve Japanese mag from Kino KLCC, they will not allowed you to cancel your reservation! Fortunately, Wing text me back and confirmed no reservation for this mag under my name!

InRed Jan 2010 issue!
Freebie: Aquagirl multicase + Hello Kitty Calender
The multi case can use as passport holder or travel case to keep all the important documents!
Hello Kitty 2010 Calender!

When I was still shopping around the Japanese & Taiwanese mag department, my mom came over and told me there are many cute angpao at the stationery department! I quickly rushed over to see what's they have!

Wow... it's all Disney character angpao!!! Angpao angpao! Meaning CNY is near! Love it and hate it! Muahahaha!! As usual!!! After all I think I would say I love it more, as all the CNY deco is so lovely!!

Angpao Angpao!

My haul from Kino!
InRed Mag, Angpao, Key cover, cutie stationery set for Marina's Daughter!
Lesportsac case is not from Kino, but just snap pic together! hahaha!

2 comments:

Shin January 5, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

kino KLCC dont allow us to cancel the reservation??? if we insist not to pay/buy it, then how?

Candygal's Precious Box!! January 5, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Shin: yeah, what i know is no cancellation allowed. i am not sure what if u insist not to pay/buy it! I will check for u next week when i collect my mag! hehe!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Memo of the Day!!

Wish List


  • iPad 3 (New Ipad)
  • Sony 42' FULL HD 3D LED TV
  • iPhone 5
  • EOS 5D Mark III Kit (EF 24-105)
  • PlayStation 3 : Wrath of The White Witch Bundled
  • Christian Dior Sunglasses Madrague
  • Travel to Japan with Hubby

Labels

Followers

Hitting!!

Networkedblogs

Active Users!