Precious Moment ~ Small Haul from Singapore

Hahaha... As usual, I will never missed any Precious Moment haul on my Sg trip! It's a ritual for me to go to my fav store to hunt for something new!

The main purpose of my trip to PM is to collect my membership's figurine & freegift ~ the blue soup mug with spoon! When I was there, I saw on the display shelf where they also have pink color soup mug with spoon, hehe... without hesitation, I also grabbed the pink soup mug for payment.

As CNY is approaching, PM had just launched the canister which came in 2 designs/colors ~ Pink & Purple. Of course I will usually grab both colors, since CNY is just at the corner, I can use it to keep some candies or cookies!

Beside, I also bought spoon, folk & knife set, couple chopsticks & shower curtain! It's time for gotong royong for CNY and I will changed my shower curtain to PM shower curtain! ^_^


Total haul & figurine collected
Folks, spoon & knife set
Chopsticks
Kimmi Junior Keychain!
Lovely! I saw my cousin sis buying the Kiki (last piece)!
That's why I also bought a few!
Lovely soup mug with spoon! Pink color for me!
S$ 14.90 (U.P: S$ 19.90)
Lovely soup mug with spoon! Blue color for hubby!
(Free gift for early bird to join PM membership!)
Canister for CNY

3 comments:

Tammy January 5, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

walao u realli ki siao PM punya.. soup n mug bowl also get!!!!!

Lilian January 5, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

haha... i love the mug...
will get limited set for reneal of membership of 2010 you know?

Candygal's Precious Box!! January 5, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Lilian: Usually when u renew your membership, you will get a figurine + early bird gift! This year they giving out blue soup mug as early bird gift! Not sure whether the gift still available in KL or not, but in Sg definitely sold out for the early bird gift!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Memo of the Day!!

Wish List


  • iPad 3 (New Ipad)
  • Sony 42' FULL HD 3D LED TV
  • iPhone 5
  • EOS 5D Mark III Kit (EF 24-105)
  • PlayStation 3 : Wrath of The White Witch Bundled
  • Christian Dior Sunglasses Madrague
  • Travel to Japan with Hubby

Labels

Followers

Hitting!!

Networkedblogs

Active Users!