Prize won from Faces Mag

Hi gals! It's been a while since my last post! So sorry babes, really busy with works recently and it's nearby CNY!

Anyway, Tiger year is a lucky year for me! muahaha! Cuz I had received email notification from Faces Mag informed me that I had won the Etude House X'mas Set worth RM 120 from Dec 09 issue!

Here's the pretty box of Etude House! The prize consists:-
a) 2pc of Sheet Masks
b) 1 set of Travel size Moistfull range skin care
c) 1 tube of BB Cream
d) 1 blusher / high-lighter (got to check out what is this)



2 comments:

ciawei January 26, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

I won the prize too, but haven't go to collect.
I'm wondering what the prize, now I know already...thanks for blogging out!!^_^

Sherry January 27, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

so nice.. what mag is that no hear before.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Memo of the Day!!

Wish List


  • iPad 3 (New Ipad)
  • Sony 42' FULL HD 3D LED TV
  • iPhone 5
  • EOS 5D Mark III Kit (EF 24-105)
  • PlayStation 3 : Wrath of The White Witch Bundled
  • Christian Dior Sunglasses Madrague
  • Travel to Japan with Hubby

Labels

Followers

Hitting!!

Networkedblogs

Active Users!